“THE FUTURE of MEDICINE”
Regenerative medicine holds the promise of repairing damaged or injured tissues and stimulating the body’s own healing mechanism. regenerative medicine provides effective solutions that heal the body from within. Midwest Integrated Medical Center in Hudson, Wisconsin is proud to be a leader in helping patients repair by unlocking the regenerative healing power of the human body!
What does regenerative medicine do?
- Seek out degeneration
- They build, repair and grow new tissue
- Effective at reducing inflammation
- They help to modify and control the body’s immune responses
regenerative cells are primitive cells that can develop into any other type of cell in your body. Since they can become any type of cell including muscle, bone, cartilage or ligament cells, they begin healing those injured tissues. Your body is continuously rebuilding, and regenerative medicine delivers a high concentration of regenerative medicine and growth factors into the injured or damaged area which will promote natural healing.
Which areas can be helped with regenerative medicine?
regenerative medicine is beneficial for healing many types of bone and soft tissue problems, including arthritis. The injections may help heal your:
- Knee pain
- Knee osteoarthritis
- Knee swelling
- Shoulder pain
- Hip degeneration
- Elbow pain
- Tennis elbow
- Ankle pain
- Shoulder stiffness
- Frozen shoulder
- Rotator cuff issues
- Hip pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Morton’s neuroma
- Wrist pain
- Hand and finger pain
Are you a candidate for Regenerative Medicine?
Sometimes surgery isn’t an option for pain relief, or perhaps, previous treatments haven’t worked. In such instances, regenerative medicine may be a solution. Pain-relief experts at Midwest Integrated Medical Center can evaluate whether you’re a candidate for regenerative medicine. This comprehensive alternative treatment is beneficial for chronic pain sufferers of knee pain, shoulder pain, hip pain, wrist pain, elbow pain, arthritis, and so much more. Book your regenerative medicine consultation appointment today, either online or over the phone.
Regenerative medicine is one of the biggest medical breakthroughs in natural healing.
Once you’re injected with the amniotic allograft serum, the growth factors start to work, triggering cell growth in the area injected. Over the following few weeks, cells grow and divide, forming new tissues. This helps heal damaged or injured areas you have, without going through a surgical procedure.\
Our In-Office Procedure
- We are an Integrated Medical Center using a team approach
- regenerative cells are injected into the site that needs repair
- The entire procedure takes less than15 minutes
- No anesthesia, no hospital stays, no antibiotics
- Zero recovery time
- Clinically we expect significant improved function in 1-3 months
- Some patients report a dramatic reduction in their pain levels in as little as two weeks
- No reported adverse effects or rejection
- We will teach you proper rehabilitation for maximum results
How long does Regenerative Medicine take to work?
Because you are kickstarting your body into making new tissues, it does take some time for your regenerative medicine treatment to start working. Some patients report a dramatic reduction in their pain levels in as little as two weeks, while others experience improvement within a few months. It just depends on how quickly your body responds to the treatment.
Will I need more than one treatment with Regenerative Medicine?
Most people respond very well to one treatment. Others benefit from a second therapy months later. It depends on how quickly you heal and the severity of your injury. Some patients will need regularly scheduled treatment annually for anti-inflammatory benefits, especially in areas filled with metal from surgeries, degenerative issues or scar tissue. Our medical providers can let you know what to expect during your consultation and assessment appointment.
What makes Midwest Integrated Medical Center a leader in regenerative medicine?
- We honestly evaluate each patient to ensure they are a qualified candidate for regenerative therapy.
- We use the highest quality regenerative products that the regenerative industry offers. (this is where the link to Predictive Biotech should be)
- Our advanced injection specialists are highly trained to administer the regenerative products exactly where they will benefit the patient the most.
- Our rehabilitation team are experts at assessing each unique patient and coaching them through the rehabilitation process to optimize the regenerative results.